PLEASE READ THIS AGREEMENT CAREFULLY TO ENSURE THAT YOU UNDERSTAND EACH PROVISION. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS A MANDATORY INDIVIDUAL ARBITRATION AND CLASS ACTION/JURY TRIAL WAIVER PROVISION THAT REQUIRES THE USE OF ARBITRATION ON AN INDIVIDUAL BASIS TO RESOLVE DISPUTES, RATHER THAN JURY TRIALS OR CLASS ACTIONS.
2. INTELLECTUAL PROPERTY RIGHTS
A) Our Limited License to You. This Site and all the materials available on the Site are the property of us and/or our affiliates or licensors, and are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws. “The Modern Life Coach School,” is a registered trademark of the The Modern Life Coach School, LLC and may not be used without express consent of the Company. The Site is provided solely for your personal noncommercial use. You may not use the Site or the materials available on the Site in a manner that constitutes an infringement of our rights or that has not been authorized by us. More specifically, unless explicitly authorized in these Terms of Service or by the owner of the materials, you may not modify, copy, reproduce, republish, upload, post, transmit, translate, sell, create derivative works, exploit, or distribute in any manner or medium (including by email or other electronic means) any material from the Site. You may, however, from time to time, download and/or print one copy of individual pages of the Site for your personal, non-commercial use, provided that you keep intact all copyright and other proprietary notices.
B) Your License to Us. By posting or submitting any material (including, without limitation, comments, blog entries, photos and videos) to us via the Site, you are representing: (i) that you are the owner of the material, or are making your posting or submission with the express consent of the owner of the material; and (ii) that you are thirteen years of age or older. In addition, when you submit or post any material, you are granting us, and anyone authorized by us, a royalty-free, perpetual, irrevocable, non-exclusive, unrestricted, worldwide license to use, copy, modify, transmit, sell, exploit, create derivative works from, distribute, and/or publicly perform or display such material, in whole or in part, in any manner or medium, now known or hereafter developed, for any purpose. The foregoing grant shall include the right to exploit any proprietary rights in such posting or submission, including, but not limited to, rights under copyright, trademark, service mark or patent laws under any relevant jurisdiction. Also, in connection with the exercise of such rights, you grant us, and anyone authorized by us, the right to identify you as the author of any of your postings or submissions by name or email address, as we deem appropriate. You acknowledge that we have the right but not the obligation to use and display any postings or contributions of any kind and that we may elect to cease the use and display of any such materials (or any portion thereof), at any time for any reason whatsoever.
C) Limitations on Linking and Framing. You may establish a hypertext link to the Site so long as the link does not state or imply any sponsorship of your site by us or by the Site. However, you may not, without our prior written permission, frame or inline link any of the content of the Site, or incorporate into another website or other service any of our material, content or intellectual property.
3. RESTRICTED USES
Specifically, by using the Site, you agree not do any of the following: (i) hack, copy, distribute, or disclose any part of the Site in any medium, including but not limited to by any automated or non-automated “scraping”; (ii) use any automated system, including but not limited to “robots,” “spiders,” “offline readers,” etc., to access the Site; (iii) transmit spam, chain letters, or other unsolicited email; (iv) attempt to interfere with, compromise the system integrity or security or decipher any transmissions to or from the servers running the Site; (v) take any action that imposes, or may impose an unreasonable or disproportionately large load on our infrastructure; (vi) transmit any malicious software agents through the Site; (vii) collect or harvest any third-party personally identifiable information, including account names or Student Data (as defined below), from the Site; (viii) use the Site for any commercial solicitation purposes; (ix) impersonate another person or otherwise misrepresenting your affiliation with a person or entity, conducting fraud, hiding or attempting to hide your identity; (x) interfere with the proper working of the Site; (xi) access any content on the Site through any technology or means other than those provided or authorized by the Company; or (xii) bypass the measures we use to prevent or restrict access to the Site, including but not limited to features that prevent or restrict use or copying of any content or enforce limitations on use of the Site.
4. INTERNATIONAL USE
This site is operated and controlled by us in the United States. Due to the global nature of the Internet, users in countries other than the United States may access this site. We make no warranties that materials on this site are appropriate or available for use in such locations. If it is illegal or prohibited in your country of origin to access or use this site, then you should not do so. Those who choose to access this site outside the United States do so on their own initiative and are responsible for compliance with all local laws and regulations.
We care about the integrity and security of your personal information. However, we cannot guarantee that unauthorized third parties will never be able to defeat our security measures or use your personal information for improper purposes. You acknowledge that you provide your personal information at your own risk.
Throughout the Site, we may provide links and pointers to Internet sites maintained by third parties. Our linking to such third-party sites does not imply an endorsement or sponsorship of such sites, or the information, products or services offered on or through the sites. In addition, neither we nor affiliates operate or control in any respect any information, products or services that third parties may provide on or through the Site or on websites linked to by us on the Site. If applicable, any opinions, advice, statements, services, offers, or other information or content expressed or made available by third parties, including information providers, are those of the respective authors or distributors, and not Company. Neither Company nor any third-party provider of information guarantees the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any content. Furthermore, Company neither endorses nor is responsible for the accuracy and reliability of any opinion, advice, or statement made on any portion of the Site by anyone other than an authorized Company representative while acting in his/her official capacity.
THE INFORMATION, PRODUCTS AND SERVICES OFFERED ON OR THROUGH THE SITE AND BY COMPANY ARE PROVIDED “AS IS” AND WITHOUT WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMISSIBLE PURSUANT TO APPLICABLE LAW, WE DISCLAIM ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE SITE OR ANY OF ITS FUNCTIONS WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE, THAT DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT ANY PART OF THIS SITE, INCLUDING COMMENT FIELDS, OR THE SERVERS THAT MAKE IT AVAILABLE, ARE FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR MAKE ANY REPRESENTATIONS REGARDING THE USE OR THE RESULTS OF THE USE OF THE SITE OR MATERIALS ON THIS SITE OR ON THIRD-PARTY SITES IN TERMS OF THEIR CORRECTNESS, ACCURACY, TIMELINESS, RELIABILITY OR OTHERWISE.
You agree at all times to defend, indemnify and hold harmless Company its affiliates, their successors, transferees, assignees and licensees and their respective parent and subsidiary companies, agents, associates, officers, directors, shareholders and employees of each from and against any and all claims, causes of action, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses, including legal fees and expenses, arising out of or related to your breach of any obligation, warranty, representation or covenant set forth herein.
7. ONLINE COMMERCE
You agree to be financially responsible for all purchases made by you or someone acting on your behalf through the Site. You agree to use the Site and to purchase services or products through the Site for legitimate, non-commercial purposes only. You agree to provide full and accurate billing information upon request and will notify us immediately if the information provided to us has changed if you have purchased an ongoing service. If you agree you are responsible for all outstanding debts, collection costs and attorney’s fees upon default. You also agree not to make any purchases for speculative, false or fraudulent purposes or for the purpose of anticipating demand for a particular product or service. You agree to only purchase goods or services for yourself or for another person for whom you are legally permitted to do so. When making a purchase for a third party that requires you to submit the third party’s personal information to us or a merchant, you represent that you have obtained the express consent of such third party to provide such third party’s personal information.
All sales are billed in United States Dollars (“USD”) as required by law. You agree that you are responsible for any international transaction fees.
You are purchasing access for one (1) person to use and access the Certified Life Coach Program (referred to throughout these Terms of Service as the “Certified Life Coach Program,” the “CLC Program” “Certified Life Coach” or the “Program”) from The Modern Life Coach School. You must be at least 13 years of age or older to purchase access to the Certified Life Coach Program. Children under the age of majority should review this Agreement with their parent or legal guardian.
10. PAYMENT POLICY
You are responsible to pay for the Certified Life Coach Program in full (including all applicable sales and other taxes or fees) and for providing us with a valid credit card or other payment method. If you select the payment plan, your card will be charged the first payment of $599 USD when you register and subsequent payments of $599 USD will automatically be charged on the same day of the month for 9 consecutive months, totaling $5990 USD. If you have selected a payment plan and you miss a payment, your account status will be changed to “delinquent.” You will immediately lose access to the Site and all Content will be revoked seven (7) days after your payment declines.
If your account remains in delinquent status for longer than sixty (60) days, the Company reserves the right to report any delinquent balance owed to a credit reporting bureau and/or collections agency subject to the Company’s sole discretion until the account is caught up and in good standing.
To be clear, the Certified Life Coach Program is not a subscription payment model that can be canceled or a “pay in part” program where you can pay only for access to certain lessons and not others. This is a full immersion program, and your payment plan is a convenience that we offer.
The Refund Policy outlined below also applies to payment plans and you will be responsible for all payments in the payment plan.
11. REFUND POLICY
At The Modern Life Coach School, we are committed to building a community of the right people to support our mission. We believe you're either all in (and we'll be right there by your side) or you're all out. Because of this, we offer a risk-free money back guarantee. If by 5 pm Pacific U.S. time on Monday, November 8th, 2021 you don’t feel this program is right for you, simply email us at firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know and we will refund 100% of your money, no questions asked. Please note that eligibility for a refund has a firm deadline and also applies to payment plans, which means you will be responsible for all payments after the refund deadline of Monday, November 8th, 2021 at 5:00pm PT has passed.
The Certified Life Coach Program begins on Monday, November 1, 2021. No refunds will be offered until the start of the Program. No exceptions.
Please do not enroll in Certified Life Coach program if you just want to “check it out.” We have put an extraordinary amount of time and effort into creating this one-of-a-kind course, and we expect you to do the same. The Certified Life Coach Program is for serious students only.
If you have any questions about our tuition refund policy, please contact us at email@example.com.
12. EARN YOUR TUITION BACK GUARANTEE
We want you to be set up for success at TMLCS. If you haven't made your tuition investment back within 12 months of graduating from our program, and you've followed the exact steps we’ve outlined for you in the program to generate income including attending at least 50% of the Coaching Labs, we may, in our sole discretion, provide 6 months of complimentary coaching (1 coaching session per month) with one of our business coaches to help ensure you do, subject to the following conditions:
• Deadline to Apply for the Earn Your Tuition Back Guarantee. To be eligible for 6 months of business coaching (1 coaching session per month), you must have purchased the Certified Life Coach Program between October 21, 2021 and November 1, 2021. You must submit your request between April 7, 2023 and May 7, 2023, all requests must be submitted by 11:59pm Pacific Daylight Time (PDT) on May 7, 2023. The deadline exists because if you sign up for the Certified Life Coach Program, we want you to get started and take action toward earning back your tuition. If you don’t plan on starting right away but want to sign up for this session, we’d love to have you, but definitely make sure this is the right investment for you, as the guarantee does have a firm deadline.
• Completed Course Work. We’ll ask for your completed course work (to make sure you gave it your best shot) which includes completed classes in the Coaching Campus, a completed Business Building Blueprint with access to your social media accounts, website, offers you’ve made, and any action guides in the Certified Life Coach Program and ask what didn’t work for you (so we can learn and improve). You must email these materials to support@themodernlifecoachschool before the deadline. We will review all of the requested materials and make a decision within 30 days of submitting your request.
• Attendance in the Coaching Labs. You must attend at least 50% of the live Coaching Labs throughout the program. We track attendance in each lab.
• Company Discretion. After you submit your materials, providing a business coach for 6 months of complimentary coaching (1 coaching session per month) is within the Company’s sole discretion as to whether to grant or deny the refund request.
All classes will complete on April 7, 2022 including the live Coaching Labs. You will have access to the core classes, Coaching Lab recordings, and bonus content for 8 months (240 days), beginning Monday, November 1, 2021 and ending June 29th, 2022.
In future enrollment periods, you may be given the opportunity to participate in the weekly live Coaching Labs during the CLC program for an additional fee.
There is no lifetime access to the Certified Life Coach Program content, and by purchasing the Program we want to encourage you to participate in it and complete all classes within the time period allotted.
14. INTERACTIVE FEATURES
A) Participant Responsibility. This Site may include a variety of features, such as comment fields and email services, which allow feedback to us and real-time interaction between users, and other features which allow users to communicate with others. Responsibility for what is posted on comment fields and other public posting areas on the Site, or sent via any email services on the Site, lies with each user – you alone are responsible for the material you post or send. We do not control the messages, information or files that you or others may provide through the Site. It is a condition of your use of the Site that you do not:
• Restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying the Site.
• Use the Site to impersonate any person or entity, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity.
• Interfere with or disrupt any servers or networks used to provide the Site or its features, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of the networks we use to provide the Site.
• Use the Site to instigate or encourage others to commit illegal activities or cause injury or property damage to any person.
• Gain unauthorized access to the Site, or any account, computer system, or network connected to this Site, by means such as hacking, password mining or other illicit means.
• Obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information through any means not intentionally made available through this Site.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, obscene, vulgar, pornographic, profane or indecent information of any kind, including without limitation any transmissions constituting or encouraging conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any local, state, national or international law.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that violates or infringes upon the rights of others, including material that is an invasion of privacy or publicity rights or that is protected by copyright, trademark or other proprietary right, or derivative works with respect thereto, without first obtaining permission from the owner or rights holder.
• Use the Site to post or transmit any information, software or other material that contains a virus or other harmful component.
• Use the Site to post, transmit or in any way exploit any information, software or other material for commercial purposes, or that contains advertising.
• Use the Site to advertise or solicit to anyone to buy or sell products or services, or to make donations of any kind, without our express written approval.
• Gather for marketing purposes any email addresses or other personal information that has been posted by other users of the Site.
• Purchase, download or copy any products or services from this site and use to pirate said content.
• Company may host message boards, chats and other public forums on its Sites. Any user failing to comply with the terms and conditions of this Agreement may be expelled from and refused continued access to, the message boards, chats or other public forums in the future. Company or its designated agents may remove or alter any user-created content at any time for any reason. Message boards, chats and other public forums are intended to serve as discussion centers for users and subscribers. Information and content posted within these public forums may be provided by Company staff, Company’s outside contributors, or by users not connected with Company, some of whom may employ anonymous usernames.
• Company expressly disclaims all responsibility and endorsement and makes no representation as to the validity of any opinion, advice, information or statement made or displayed in these forums by third parties, nor are we responsible for any errors or omissions in such postings, or for hyperlinks embedded in any messages. Under no circumstances will we, our affiliates, suppliers or agents be liable for any loss or damage caused by your reliance on information obtained through these forums. The opinions expressed in these forums are solely the opinions of the participants, and do not reflect the opinions of Company or any of its subsidiaries or affiliates.
C) Passwords. To use certain features of the Site, you will need a username and password, which you will receive through the Site’s registration process. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of the password and account, and are responsible for all activities (whether by you or by others) that occur under your password or account. If you share or disclose your password we reserve the right to permanently revoke your access to our Site. You agree to notify us immediately of any unauthorized use of your password or account or any other breach of security, and to ensure that you exit from your account at the end of each session. We reserve the right to revoke your access for any reason or no reason. We cannot and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to protect your password or account information.
15. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY
UNDER NO CIRCUMSTANCES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, NEGLIGENCE, SHALL WE, OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES THAT RESULT FROM THE USE OF, OR THE INABILITY TO USE, THE SITE, INCLUDING ITS MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES, OR THIRD-PARTY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES MADE AVAILABLE THROUGH THE SITE, EVEN IF WE ARE ADVISED BEFOREHAND OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES. (BECAUSE SOME STATES DO NOT ALLOW THE EXCLUSION OR LIMITATION OF CERTAIN CATEGORIES OF DAMAGES, THE ABOVE LIMITATION MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU. IN SUCH STATES, OUR LIABILITY AND THE LIABILITY OF OUR SUBSIDIARY AND PARENT COMPANIES OR AFFILIATES IS LIMITED TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY SUCH STATE LAW.) YOU SPECIFICALLY ACKNOWLEDGE AND AGREE THAT WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF ANY USER. IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH THE SITE, ANY MATERIALS, PRODUCTS, OR SERVICES ON THE SITE, OR WITH ANY OF THE SITE’S TERMS AND CONDITIONS, YOUR SOLE AND EXCLUSIVE REMEDY IS TO DISCONTINUE USING THE SITE AND THE PRODUCTS, SERVICES AND/OR MATERIALS. THIS SITE IS CONTINUALLY UNDER DEVELOPMENT AND COMPANY MAKES NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, IMPLIED OR EXPRESS, AS TO ITS ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS OR APPROPRIATENESS FOR ANY PURPOSE.
You acknowledge and agree that no representation has been made by Company or its Affiliates and relied upon as to the future income, expenses, sales volume or potential profitability that may be derived from the participation in or purchase of any product or service on this Site.
All links are for information purposes only and are not warranted for content, accuracy or any other implied or explicit purpose.
A) DMCA. The Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (the “DMCA”) provides recourse for copyright owners who believe that material appearing on the Internet infringes their rights under the U.S. copyright law. If you believe in good faith that materials hosted by Company infringe your copyright, you, or your agent may send to Company a notice requesting that the material be removed or access to it be blocked. Any notification by a copyright owner or a person authorized to act on its behalf that fails to comply with requirements of the DMCA shall not be considered sufficient notice and shall not be deemed to confer upon Company actual knowledge of facts or circumstances from which infringing material or acts are evident. If you believe in good faith that a notice of copyright infringement has been wrongly filed against you, the DMCA permits you to send to Company a counter-notice. All notices and counter notices must meet the then current statutory requirements imposed by the DMCA; see http://www.loc.gov/copyright for details. Company’s Copyright Agent for notice of claims of copyright infringement or counter notices can be reached as follows: firstname.lastname@example.org.
B) Assignment. This Agreement shall be binding upon and inure to the benefit of Company and our respective assigns, successors, heirs, and legal representatives. Neither this Agreement nor any rights hereunder may be assigned without the prior written consent of Company. Notwithstanding the foregoing, all rights and obligations under this Agreement may be freely assigned by Company to any affiliated entity or any of its wholly owned subsidiaries.
D) Resolution of Disputes. You may only resolve disputes with us on an individual basis, and may not bring a claim as a plaintiff or a class member in a class, consolidated, or representative action. Class arbitrations, class actions, private attorney general actions, and consolidation with other arbitrations are not allowed. The arbitrator may not consolidate more than one person’s claims, and may not otherwise preside over any form of a class or representative proceeding or claims (such as a class action, consolidated action or private attorney general action) unless all relevant parties specifically agree to do so following initiation of the arbitration. If not resolved first by good-faith negotiation between the parties, every controversy or dispute relating to this Agreement will be submitted to the American Arbitration Association. All claims against Company must be lodged within 100-days of the date of the first claim or otherwise be forfeited forever. The arbitration shall occur within ninety (90) days from the date of the initial arbitration demand. The parties shall cooperate to ensure that the arbitration process is completed within the ninety (90) day period. The parties shall cooperate in exchanging and expediting discovery as part of the arbitration process. The written decision of the arbitrators (which will provide for the payment of costs) will be absolutely binding and conclusive and not subject to judicial review, and may be entered and enforced in any court of proper jurisdiction, either as a judgment of law or a decree in equity, as circumstances may indicate. In disputes involving unpaid balances on behalf your behalf, you agree you are responsible for any and all arbitration and attorney fees. You relinquish your right to participate in class action court proceedings against Company.
Copyrighted by The Modern Life Coach School. ALL rights reserved. No part of this Site or products and services contained therein may be copied, or changed in any format, sold, or used in any way other than what is outlined without express permission from The Modern Life Coach School.
17. CONTACTING US
If there are any questions regarding these Terms and Conditions, you may contact us at email@example.com.